Want to do a TED Talk, but don’t know what you would talk about?
What if you’ve got too many TED Talk ideas or no ideas at all?
How do you take your KNOWLEDGE and STORY and decide on the best topic?
How do you KNOW what the audience will love?
Stop me if this sounds familiar….
You’ve seen TED Talks online and would love to do a talk, but you’re not sure what your topic should be. Does it capture the core of what you’re all about?
You’re ambitious, so you know this is doable. You’ve achieved goals before, like starting a business, publishing a book, or consulting with clients. A TED Talk is the next level.
But, before you land a TED Talk, you’ll need to know your message. You’ve got knowledge and some ideas, but how do you choose one idea? They all seem good, but at the same time, you’ve spent so much time in your own head that it’s hard to see your ideas from a fresh perspective.
At the core of it all is these questions — What does the audience want? What do you want?
Instead of guessing, I’ve developed and tested a framework to help you:
- Uncover a list of winning TED Talks Topics hidden within you…even if you don’t have any ideas yet
- Get out of your own head and discover how each of your topics can inspire, inform, or motivate your audience
- Learn which of your topics will generate the opportunities you want for years to come so you stay motivated and don’t waste time working on a TED Talk that flops
- Hone in on a specific topic you know is the best choice for you, even if you’ve got lots of ideas
- BONUS: Your TED Topic Tracker – A downloadable tool that shows you the math behind topic selection so you’re sure you made the right choice
To get TED Talk ideas, stop guessing. Use a system instead.
You can learn how to apply this framework to your own ideas and finally learn the best TED Talks topic for you, with the TED Topic Challenge
Are you curious to learn what your TED Talks topic could be?