If you’re ready to invest financially in your goal of speaking at TEDx, these products are designed to get you the best long-term results.
Your results don’t just come because you spoke at a TEDx event. Sadly, most talks at TEDx get less than 2,000 views in a year. That’s hardly enough to make you the next Brené Brown or Simon Sinek. To get extraordinary results, you’ll need to do something most speakers don’t do. UYTT shows you how to:
- Use the audience to optimize your topic from day 1 (even if all you have is a single sentence)
- Optimize your talk based on what people love, not necessarily what they *say* they like
- Use the same strategies that billion-dollar Silicon Valley companies use when they create the next Facebook or Instagram (products that billions of people love)
- Choose the absolute best title and outline for your talk
- Test your pitch with real decision makers, long before you apply to a TEDx event
When you want to apply to a TEDx event, it’s tough to know if you’re doing the best job possible. After all, one wrong step and you could face hundreds of rejections. One simple correction and you could land an opportunity to speak at TEDx and have opportunities come to you for years. Here’s how these strategy sessions work:
- You’ll get a pre-session questionnaire to clarify your goals and what your topic is
- Before our session together, I’ll go over your topic and pitch
- During our session together, you’ll get personalized feedback on your pitch (and how to make it better) and advice on selecting the best TEDx events for your goals and topic
Ready to apply to TEDx and want immediate, actionable expert advice on how to get selected to the best events? This is for you.
If you’re interested in a strategy session, please contact Ryan.