Thanks for your interest in early access to this program!
The goal is to expand the reach and impact your message is able to have on your audience and the world through insights directly from your audience. The goal is:
- Maximize for reach worldwide, not just entertaining a room (eg: the bigger the audience, the more selective they are about ideas)
- A portable message (eg: great for a TEDx talk, bestselling book, podcast interview, and so on).
- A methodology you can use for life (you’ll also get access to the program materials for life) to craft any content you want
- A message with substance. For instance, you could focus on:
- promotion (eg: posting lots on Facebook, ads, hiring a PR person)
- communication (eg: going to Toastmasters, hiring a speaker coach/editor, graphic designer for your site etc)..or
- substance/content (eg: are you touching on the pain points of your audience? are you positioned as different than the competition? Are you focused on the most fascinating parts of what you have to say?) –> This program is focused solely on substance. Promotion and communication are important too, but not part of this program. Ideally, you’d have all 3.
Why focus on a message with substance (as opposed to becoming “a better speaker” or promoting a lot?) A couple reasons:
- That’s what TEDx/TED selects (eg: “ideas worth spreading”, not “professional speakers with nice websites”)
- If people want to share your message with others (eg: a social share, recommendation etc), they can’t replicate your promotion or speaking/writing style…they’ll tell their friends about what your message is in their words.
Early access students get a ton of benefits, including:
- Unlimited 1-1 calls with me (and email access) for 3 months. It’s important to me that you’re supported and get results
- The opportunity to drive the direction of this program, including the subsequent ongoing support/mastermind group
- Access to the program 6 months (or so) early
- Access to the full program once it’s released (currently, I’ve got 15 videos of 1hr 45min or so organized into 6 modules, but I suspect this needs to be fleshed out more).
To sign up ($1997 USD)
If you have any follow up questions, please email me 🙂